A $5 network cable channel just for dogs.

What do you think? 

Would you pay for it?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46409257/ns/today-today_pets_and_anim...

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I need more information on how the cable channel would work before I can decide.

Nope.  Not even if I had dogs...  Cable is crazy expensive enough as it is, I'm not willing to add anything to up the cost (actually considering getting rid of it and start streaming what I watch via a service like Netflix).

My dog passed away about  3 years ago.. I always left the TV on a cable channel that was just a news channel.. I now have 4 cats and a weding dove and I do the same for them also.... Hmmm does it matter ..That  idk..but when I walk into the house the attention turns to me...Soo my conclusion is no... Just keep a tv or radio on if it makes you feel better...But the only thing they really want is to hear your voice and luv em..

No...I would not pay $5 for it.  My girls listen to the radio....it's soft music.

I usually leave a tv on for them (and to make crooks wonder if someone might be home too) but the other day I was watching dog whisperer and every time a dog started barking my dogs replyed to the tv. The neighbors wont appreciate the noise plus afraid it might get them too excited and they start tearing up things. It has happened before but didn't think it could be because of topics on the TV...so this would be great since they monitor the content to eliminate over stimulation.

Debbie Morningstar said:

My dog passed away about  3 years ago.. I always left the TV on a cable channel that was just a news channel.. I now have 4 cats and a weding dove and I do the same for them also.... Hmmm does it matter ..That  idk..but when I walk into the house the attention turns to me...Soo my conclusion is no... Just keep a tv or radio on if it makes you feel better...But the only thing they really want is to hear your voice and luv em..

I saw this on tv and yes, I would pay for it!  I think it's really cool.

My dogs and cats find plenty to do. They are not electronic children.  besides they 

need to rest up so they can keep me out of trouble.  Long answer to the question,

no I wouldn't pay for it.

I'm not sure if I would or not.  My first response would be "no",  because I'm disabled and home all the time, so I am with my dogs all day unless I need to go out or to an appt., and with my dog being a Service Dog, he goes with me when I leave the house.  So I am not sure he'd  watch the channel very much, and things are so tight right now that even $5 seems like alot to spend.  But I'd need to really see what it has to offer before I say "yes" or "no", because I  do spoil my dog rotten!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Pet Pals TV.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service