Comment

You need to be a member of Pet Pals TV to add comments!

Join Pet Pals TV

Comment by Greg Hess on October 26, 2009 at 12:52pm
Thanks....I will!!!
Comment by Suzy on October 26, 2009 at 12:51pm
Dad completed his chemo and radiation in May, I think. It's all been a bit of a blur. Check with Kiwanas and Kohls, both love to donate to charities for such needs. :)
Comment by Greg Hess on October 26, 2009 at 12:23pm
Don't know Andy.....and as far as the cancer...so far so good......completely chemo in June '08 and so far the scans are negative.....if you have any ideas for fundraising I'm all ears....like Boomer.....we are woring with a couple of major drug companies that might come on board......looks like to get it done will be around $3,500 to $4,000. That will provide 3 masks (small, medium and large) and a bag to carry them in.
Comment by Suzy on October 26, 2009 at 12:19pm
Aww...well God bless both of you! My dog Buddy supervised my dad's recovery from esophageal cancer this year. I hope you are okay now.
Comment by Greg Hess on October 26, 2009 at 12:14pm
Boomer is a rescue dog. We got him in January from the Ohio Basset Rescue organization. Our last Basset, Buster, passed away in Auguast of 2008 and our house wasn't the same. Buster was there with me while I battle Stage 3A colon cancer along with chemotheraphy. Although I miss Buster every day, Boomer has been a welcome addition to our home and as I write this is asleep on the sofa (on his blanket) with the sun shining in on him.
Comment by Suzy on October 26, 2009 at 12:10pm
Ah...ya gotta love the basset hound's life perspective. My neighbor's dog is a basset, Dodge. He's something else! I grew up next door to one too...Turbo. He was treated like another family member and deservedly so. Very nice looking dog...despite the short legs. :)

From Paul Poteet:

Indiana’s Weather For Wednesday

seven-day-indy-scaled
EARLY HEADLINES: The wind will increase again later this morning, gusting to about 25 mph. But it won’t be as cold by afternoon, and we are back around average tomorrow. Not much rain over the next week. INDY ALMANAC: The […]

© 2014   Created by Pet Pals TV.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service