Joni Michels's Comments

Comment Wall (8 comments)

You need to be a member of Pet Pals TV to add comments!

Join Pet Pals TV

At 4:09pm on October 18, 2010, allen Cranfill said…
Congrats Joni on your channel 6 gig!!!!!!!!!!!
At 9:22pm on June 16, 2010, allen Cranfill said…
Just stopping by to leave some love! LLLOVVVE... oops! What a mess. lol!!!!
At 3:20am on December 15, 2009, Jason Michael Thomas said…
Joni!

Check out my photos... Hope you are well.

Jason
At 6:19pm on November 5, 2009, Renee Larson-Endsley said…
just stopping through 2 say hello!!! Lovin the pet pals show!!!!
Holla!
At 5:56pm on October 26, 2009, allen Cranfill said…
Hi you!-good to hear from you,still doin the painting thing.
At 11:04am on August 31, 2009, Johann The Dog said…
Thanks and we'll tell 'em! If you ever want to share with your viewers RaiseAGreenDog, agility or other info we can help with let us know, happy to help!
At 10:06am on August 31, 2009, Johann The Dog said…
Hi Joni! Thanks for barking in! We'd love to meet and chat one day. My Mum is Leslie May, we live in Carmel. Can't wait to see the program :)
At 12:13pm on August 29, 2009, Renee Larson-Endsley said…
Hey! Long time no chat! lol I'm doing great, starting my (eep) senior year in college, majoring in Communications/Public Relations. I plan 2 get my Master's once I get my Bachelor's. Oh, and I'm dating a wonderful guy, he ADORES Ella (or as I call her, EllaBella)

Wish I could watch big premiere on the show, but unfortunately, I will be out of town for the holiday weekend. But I will be spreading the word via Facebook and Twitter!
Well, I better get going...always a joy 2 talk to 'ya!!! See ya on Facebook/here/or e-mail...(i'm so hip, huh?? lol)

Later!!!

Tom Dock's Blog

Pudgy Pets Pose Problems for Vets!

Statistics show that about one in four North American adults are considered obese.  But, this epidemic is not limited to our continent nor is it confined to our species.  More than half of our dogs and cats are overweight or obese.  So, should your pet start an Atkins Diet ?

Ramsey is a “cheese-aholic”.   At 6 years old and 156 lbs, this Bull Mastiff listens for his owner to…

From Paul Poteet:

Indiana’s Weather For Monday

seven-day-indy-scaled
Happy first-of-the-week. Look at those wind chills by the end-of-the-week! (Click images to enlarge.) SUNDAY SNOW Still nothing measureable at Indy for this season. By this point last year we’d had 1.9 inches, which is about average. We may get […]

© 2016   Created by Pet Pals TV.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service