Joni Michels's Comments

Comment Wall (20 comments)

You need to be a member of Pet Pals TV to add comments!

Join Pet Pals TV

At 4:09pm on October 18, 2010, allen Cranfill said…
Congrats Joni on your channel 6 gig!!!!!!!!!!!
At 12:50pm on July 18, 2010, Brandon Devers said…
Hello, Joni. Haven’t seen you on PET PALS TV lately. To quote Joyce Irby of Klymaxx: “I miss you.”
At 9:22pm on June 16, 2010, allen Cranfill said…
Just stopping by to leave some love! LLLOVVVE... oops! What a mess. lol!!!!
At 5:09am on March 20, 2010, Brandon Devers said…
Thanks, Joni. Otis and Jasper are well; so am I. Every time sirens sound, they howl in pain. It hurts their ears.
At 11:06am on March 14, 2010, Brandon Devers said…
Hello, Joni. It is the second Sunday of March, but AT THE MOVIES is airing on PET PALS TV time. Did the time move with Daylight Saving Time?
At 8:47am on March 13, 2010, Brandon Devers said…
Hi, Joni. Otis and Jasper have to get their shots today. At least they don't have eye cherries anymore.
At 8:10pm on February 17, 2010, Brandon Devers said…
Hello, Joni. I left Facebook because of too much drama. I don't plan on leaving Pet Pals TV. This is much safer for me.
At 3:20am on December 15, 2009, Jason Michael Thomas said…
Joni!

Check out my photos... Hope you are well.

Jason
At 11:39am on December 6, 2009, Brandon Devers said…
Hello, Joni. I'm watching PET PALS TV as I type. Otis and Jasper are doing well. I had to get rid of Buster because he was being mean to everyone, especially Red.
At 6:19pm on November 5, 2009, Renee Larson-Endsley said…
just stopping through 2 say hello!!! Lovin the pet pals show!!!!
Holla!
At 5:56pm on October 26, 2009, allen Cranfill said…
Hi you!-good to hear from you,still doin the painting thing.
At 11:47am on October 26, 2009, Greg Hess said…
Joni:
My name is Greg Hess and I'm a firefighter/paramedic with the Indianapolis Fire Department. Currently, IFD doesn't carry any resusicitation equipment for animals. The only local fire department that has these to the best of my knowledge is Carmel Fire Department. We are forced to use human oxygen masks to try to revivive pets. I'm working with my vet (Dr. Ross Clayton) to get a program together to obtain funds to purchase pet oxygen masks for every fire engine in Marion County and possibly the surrounding counties. Do you have any ideas to help us? I'm sure you are deluged with other fund raising requests but this is something that I feel very compassionate about. Would love to talk to you or Patty more about this. Thanks! Greg Hess
At 12:05pm on October 4, 2009, Brandon Devers said…
Another great episode, Joni. I'm going to get a picture of Otis and Jasper.
At 9:35pm on September 19, 2009, Brandon Devers said…
When is the next episode going to air?
At 11:12am on September 7, 2009, Brandon Devers said…
I will.
At 7:55pm on September 6, 2009, Brandon Devers said…
Hello, Joni. Thanks for the add. I enjoyed the premiere of Pet Pals TV. I am looking forward to the next episode. I have two bloodhounds named Otis and Jasper. Poor guys had to go to the vet to have eye cherries removed, but they are fine now.
At 11:04am on August 31, 2009, Johann The Dog said…
Thanks and we'll tell 'em! If you ever want to share with your viewers RaiseAGreenDog, agility or other info we can help with let us know, happy to help!
At 10:06am on August 31, 2009, Johann The Dog said…
Hi Joni! Thanks for barking in! We'd love to meet and chat one day. My Mum is Leslie May, we live in Carmel. Can't wait to see the program :)
At 12:13pm on August 29, 2009, Renee Larson-Endsley said…
Hey! Long time no chat! lol I'm doing great, starting my (eep) senior year in college, majoring in Communications/Public Relations. I plan 2 get my Master's once I get my Bachelor's. Oh, and I'm dating a wonderful guy, he ADORES Ella (or as I call her, EllaBella)

Wish I could watch big premiere on the show, but unfortunately, I will be out of town for the holiday weekend. But I will be spreading the word via Facebook and Twitter!
Well, I better get going...always a joy 2 talk to 'ya!!! See ya on Facebook/here/or e-mail...(i'm so hip, huh?? lol)

Later!!!
At 10:12pm on August 28, 2009, DeAnna Poon said…
I love the boa. What a little princess!

From Paul Poteet:

Indiana’s Weather For Wednesday

seven-day-indy-scaled
EARLY HEADLINES: The wind will increase again later this morning, gusting to about 25 mph. But it won’t be as cold by afternoon, and we are back around average tomorrow. Not much rain over the next week. INDY ALMANAC: The […]

© 2014   Created by Pet Pals TV.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service